Company name: Hypos Ltd.
Company ID: 4218251400008
Business sector /subsector: Metal processing / Production of hydraulic devices
+387 32 423 413;
+387 61 189 720
+387 32 423 413
Number of employees: 3
Responsible person contact: Husejin Salkić
International quality standards:
Short company profile:
Hypos d.o.o. was founded in 2001 with the basic production program: production and overhaul of hydraulic devices and plants. The main production program of the company is the production and repair of polyps – grabs for truck cranes and excavators, production and repair of hydraulic presses for baling paper, production of presses for baling PET packaging, presses for baling metal waste and cars, presses for mechanics workshops and other custom presses , as well as all types of electro – hydraulic aggregates, making perforators, as the production of various devices to order, cylinders, and the production of hydraulic hoses, etc. Complete production takes place in the company Hypos, so that all spare parts are available and the warranty period of each product is 12 months.
– POLIP HP 1
– HP 2 PAPER BALING PRESS
– HP 3 PAPER BALING PRESS
– HP 4 WORKSHOP PRESS
– OTHER PRODUCTS
– HORIZONTAL PRESS FOR METAL WASTE
– HORIZONTAL PRESS FOR FIVE PACKAGING WITH PERFORATOR
– PERFORATOR FOR FIVE PACKAGING
– hydraulic devices
– hydraulic cranes: HIAB, PALFINGER, MEILLER, etc.
– repair of all types of hydraulic cylinders
– repair of hydraulic units
– gear and piston – axial pumps
– other-overhaul of all types of hydraulic presses
Markets of the interest for the company:
Company is interested in:
– Importer/ Distributor/ Wholesaler
– Retailer/ Franchisee/ Exclusive shop/ Chain store
– E-commerce/ Online store
– Joint investment partners
This website was created and maintained with the financial support of the European Union and the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development.
Its contents are the sole responsibility of the Foreign Trade Chamber of Bosnia and Herzegovina and do not necessarily reflect the views of the EU or the BMZ.